Click here if you are not sure whether you have Solid Walls or if they are already insulated.

Grants are available for Internal Wall Insulation under the Government's Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) and Green Deal schemes.

EnergyLink hope to be able to assist you with a grant in the very near future. Alternatively, we are able to help with grants for External Wall Insulation which may turn out to be a better solution.

What is Internal Wall Insulation?

There are two main types of Internal Wall Insulation. Insulation boards are either fixed to the walls or a timber frame can be constructed with an insulating material placed between the timber. In both cases, plasterboard, plaster and a decorative coating are then applied.

Stud walls are stronger than insulation boards and can easily hold the weight of shelving, cupboards, etc. but they tend to be thicker than insulation boards. Both options will require the removal and replacement of fittings such as light switches, skirting boards, etc.

The choice of technique will depend upon how your property is constructed. Internal Wall Insulation installers will be able to advise which solution is best.

Can EnergyLink help?

EnergyLink are unable to help with grants for Internal Wall Insulation at this time. Please visit our External Wall Insulation page, as this type of insulation is far less disruptive to your home and may be more suitable.

read more
Enter your postcode, products and circumstances into our form to see which grant you are likely to qualify for.
Enter your contact details so we can arrange a free, no-obligation survey by an approved installer.
Our approved installer in your local area will call you to arrange your free no-obligation survey.
Privacy & Cookies | Terms - Copyright EnergyLink Ltd. 2013