About This Service
This is a free service provided by EnergyLink Ltd. If you have any queries, please complete our contact form.
Registered in England No. 6308603
VAT Registration No. 915 3364 32
Data Protection Registration No. Z1642958
Consumer Credit Licence No. 637043/1
EnergyLink Ltd. are committed to protecting your privacy. All information will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller (registration number Z1642958). We collect information about you for one of the following reasons:
- To put you in touch with approved installers who can assess the suitability of your property for Energy Efficient products, provide quotations and assist with grants or other incentives where available.
- To put you in touch with approved partner companies who have a network of approved installers who can assess the suitability of your property for Energy Efficient products, provide quotations and assist with grants or other incentives where available.
EnergyLink Ltd. will only contact you in the future to update you on the progress of your enquiry and to check that our service was satisfactory. We will not pass or sell your details to third party organisations that are not part of the advertised service you have requested.
The types of personal information we will collect about you may include:
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Benefits received
EnergyLink Ltd. will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We do not store credit card details or any other personal financial information.
The information EnergyLink Ltd. holds will be accurate and up to date and will only be held for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and ensure you are satisfied with our service. You can check the information we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Any personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
What are cookies?
Cookies are an integral part of the internet that help to provide valued information to websites. A cookie is a small piece of code that is used to either improve usability or provide valued information to help a website improve its user experience. Cookies may be stored on your browser for up to 30 days.
- Session based cookies – store information for a limited time only i.e. while you are on an EnergyLink website.
- Analytical cookies – store information on user experience.
- Advertising cookies – are used to provide target advertising to visitors.
Which cookies do EnergyLink use?
At EnergyLink, we use session based cookies and analytical cookies.
How do I remove cookies from my browser?
If you wish to remove EnergyLink cookies from your browser history, so that your information is not stored, you can turn cookies off in the privacy section of your browser’s internet options.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.